Bad Baby Bad Baby

Of course!

Good animation very diffrenet, gave me the feeling of a very messed up dream!!! but of course it was the horse people! they have made them selves known!!!!!!

HAIL THE HORSE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Accident Now Plus Accident Now Plus

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MATE! MATE! MATE! this is fucking OMFG words can not describe you have everything that makes me laugh in there the complete randominess off it all and the way you captured the real AD made it so much funnyier i take my hat off to you MAKE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE NOW PLZZZ omfg i dont even do reviews on this site but OMFG lol

FRONT PAGE PISSED ALL OVER THIS IS!!!!!!!!

Veltri responds:

Thanks a lot my man, and all you other folks too - you're the reason I make this stuff! Similar movies are coming soon so keep them eyes peeled :)

Mutilation Contrainte Mutilation Contrainte

NICE ONE FAGGET

WTF??? So basically your sitting at home think o ill make a movie where we see some kid cutting herself and then shes kills her brother think you need to sort some problems out bet ya some rich kid who jacks of over vampire freaks or something wtf was the point in this movie to show how artistic you are the only thing I see from this is how fucking fucked in the head you are don’t quit ya day job mate cause ya shite putting it politely!!!